Retracted & Withdrawn Papers
Papers retracted in the field of management, but especially in innovation, technology management, R&D management, incubation, and international business. This list is not meant to single out any particular author, journal, or publisher, but merely aide prospective authors in properly identifying material possibly no longer in use. This list is likely incomplete, please suggest corrections and additions to email@example.com.
- Maroofi, F. (2016): Investigating the Links between the distinct layers of an organization's culture and innovative behaviours. Retracted by IJIM via https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S136391961793001X
- DeGeest, D.S.; Folllmer, E.H.; Lanivich, S.E. (2016): Timing Matters: When High-Performance Work Practices Enable New Venture Growth and Productivity. Withdrawn by Journal of Management via http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0149206316652481
- Kim, G.; Huh, M.G. (2015): Innovation and Survival in Korean SMEs: The Moderating Effect of Competitive Strategy. Withdrawn by Asian J of Tech Innov via https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/19761597.2015.1019183
- Fueller, J.; Hutter, K.; Hautz, J.; Matzler, K. (2014): Open Innovation Within Company Boundaries. Withdrawn by JPIM via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jpim.12187/abstract.
- Schminke, M.; Ambrose, M. (2014): Ethics and integrity of the publishing process: Myths, facts, and a roadmap. Retracted from MOR via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/more.12046/abstract. See also http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/more.12046.
- Zhang, X.; Walumbwa, F.O.; Aryee, S; Chen, S.X. (2013): Ethical leadership, employee citizenship and work withdrawal behaviors. Retracted by LeaQua via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984314001088.
- Pillania, R.K. (2012): Innovations research in India: A multidisciplinary literature review. Retracted by TFSC, See https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0040162512000406
- Ernst. H.; Conley, J.G.; Omland, N. (2012): How to create commercial value from patents.Withdrawn from Research Policy via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0048733312001217. See also doi:10.1016/j.respol.2012.04.012, or http://retractionwatch.com/2013/02/25/lichtenthaler-co-author-ernst-retracts-paper-that-didnt-include-lichtenthaler/.
- Lichtenthaler, U. (2012): The Performance Implications of Dynamic Capabilities: The Case of Product Innovation. Retracted from JPIM via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00957.x/abstract. See also 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00957.x.
- Lichtenthaler, U.; Ernst, H. (2012): Integrated knowledge exploitation: The complementarity of product development and technology licensing. Retracted from SMJ via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/smj.1951/full.
- Peterson, S.J.; Walumbwa, F.O.; Avolio, B.J.; Hannah, S.T. (2012): The relationship between authentic leadership and follower job performance. Retracted by LeaQua via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984314001106.
- Lichtenthaler, U.; Muethel, M. (2012): The role of deliberate and experiential learning in developing capabilities: Insights from technology licensing. Retracted from JET-M via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0923474811000531. See also doi:10.1016/j.jengtecman.2011.10.001.
- Lichtenthaler, U. (2012): Technological Turbulence and the Impact of Exploration and Exploitation Within and Across Organizations on Product Development Performance. Retracted from ET&P via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00520.x/abstract. See also 10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00520.x.
- Lichtenthaler, U.; Muethel, M. (2012): The Impact of Family Involvement on Dynamic Innovation Capabilities: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms. Retracted from ET&P via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-6520.2012.00548.x/abstract.
- Walumbwa, F.O.; Luthans, F.; Avey, J.B.; Oke, A. (2011): Authentically Leading Groups: The Mediating Role of Collective Psychological Capital and Trust. Retracted by JOrgBeh via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/job.653/abstract.
- Fry, L.W.; Hannah, S.T.; Noel, M. Walumbwa, F.O. (2011): Impact of spiritual leadership on unit performance. Retracted from LeaQua via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984314000757
- Ernst, H.; Lichtenthaler, U.; Vogt, C. (2011): The Impact of Accumulating and Reactivating Technological Experience on R&D Alliance Performance. Retracted from JMS via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-6486.2010.00994.x/abstract.
- Lichtenthaler, U.; Frishammar, J. (2011): The Impact of Aligning Product Development and Technology Licensing; A Contingency Perspective. Retracted from JPIM via http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00863.x/abstract.See also 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00863.x.
- Lichtenthaler, U. (2010): Outward knowledge transfer: the impact of project-based organization on performance. Retracted from ICC via http://icc.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/3/849.full. Seel also doi:10.1093/icc/dtt016.
- Walumbwa, F.O.; Peng, W.; Wang, H.; Schaubroeck, J.; Avolio, B.J. (2010): Psychological processes linking authentic leadership to follower behaviors. Retracted from LeaQua via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984314000745.
- Lichtenthaler, U.; Ernst, H.; Hoegl, M. (2010): Not-Sold-Here: How Attitudes Influence External Knowledge Exploitation. Retracted from OrgSci via http://pubsonline.informs.org/doi/pdf/10.1287/orsc.1120.0803.
- Lichtenthaler, U. (2010): Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective. Retracted from ResPol via http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2009.11.011.
- Lichtenthaler, U.; Lichtenthaler, E.; Frishammar, J. (2009): Technology commercialization intelligence: organizational antecedents and performance consequences. Retracted from TFSC via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0040162508001297. See also doi:10.1016/j.techfore.2008.07.002.
- Lichtenthaler, U. (2009): Absorptive Capacity, Environmental Turbulence, and the Complementarity of Organizational Learning Processes. Retracted from AMJ via http://amj.aom.org/content/56/6/1830.full?etoc=.
- Lichtenthaler, U. (2009): Product business, foreign direct investment, and licensing; Examining their relationships in international technology exploitation. Retracted from JWB via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090951609000030.
- Avolio, B.J.; Rotundo, M.; Walumbwa, F.O. (2009): Early Life Experiences as Determinants of Leadership Role Occupancy. Retracted by LeaQua via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1048984314000769.
- Lichtenthaler, U.; Ernst, H. (2009): Technology licensing strategies: the interaction of process and content characteristics. Retracted from StratOrg via http://soq.sagepub.com/content/7/2/183.abstract.
- Lichtenthaler, I. (2009): The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium-, and high-technology firms. Retracted from ResPol via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S004873330800228X.
- Lichtenthaler, U. (2008). Externally commercializing technology assets: An examination of different process stages. Retracted from JBV via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0883902607000584. See also doi:10.1016/j.jbusvent.2007.06.002.
- Oke, A.; Idiagbon-Oke, M.; Walumbwa, F.O. (2008): The Relationship between Brokers' Influence, Strength of Ties and NPD Project Outcomes in Innovation-Driven Horizontal Networks. Retracted by JOM via http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0272696307001416.